 Local / Australia / 14376
    New LEGO Technic Motorized Cherry Picker at ToysEtc.com.au —Colin Johnstone
   Hi All, We just received our first allocation of the New LEGO Technic Motorized Cherry Picker. We charge $7.95 postage per order Australia-wide. Also we have the new LEGO City Cargo collection. Regards Colin (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)