 Local / Australia / 14357
Re: Help wanted to find a part please.(81.6 x 38R)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 06:56:16 GMT

I picked up kit 8274 at Toyworld with torm box missing a tyre (good price)
Went onto bricklink to try and find the part  (part No 4198613 trye size
81.6 x
38R).
Can't seem to find either size or part no??

The part code in bricklink is  45982

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=43095&colorID=11

There seem to be quite a few available, even a few in Oz (but they are not
the cheapest).

Kerry