 Local / Australia / 14343
14342  |  14344
Subject:
Sydney Lego Fan Fun Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2008 04:21:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The first 2008 Sydney Lego Fan Fun Day will be held on Saturday the 1st of
March.
Guaranteed to be in the top three Australian Lego Fan events of the year so far.
Located in the tranquil Penrith valley beside the picturesque Blue mountains.
Non-regulars are welcome. Please email me for details.

Events will include:
Arriving
chatting
robotic sumo challenge
moc show and tell
2008 season show and tell
blue axle pin and 3L friction pin debate
SLTC train display
trading
Brickwarts
Lunch