 Local / Australia / 14301
  SLTC show at Stanhope

The SLTC have finished a show at Stanhope and all the pictures have come out of the woodwork. The show was to help the Westmead Childerens Hospital. Pics can be found all over the place: (URL) JP:(URL) Steve:(URL) Me:(URL) We worked a few bugs out (...) (17 years ago, 20-Sep-07, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Sydney LEGO Train Club at 2007 AMRA Show (Was: Re: SLTC show at Stanhope)

(...) -- Snip! -- (...) It was great to see the entire SLTC layout at the Stanhope Gardens. Hopefully we've worked out all of the bugs with the layout to ensure we have a great weekend at the upcoming AMRA show. For those interested (and as (...) (17 years ago, 24-Sep-07, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, FTX) !