 Local / Australia / 14292
Re: Sniggles at Coles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2007 11:38:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross wrote:
Yep, I realize the subject is a bit obscure...But for those interested in
Creator sets, Coles has packs of Sniggles biscuits at their standard $4.99
price next week, but with one of 3 LEGO sets inserted at random. These sets
are:¬ ¬ <<LEGOSet(7602)>>¬ 7602¬
¬
<<LEGOSet(7873)>>¬
7873¬
¬
And¬
¬
<<LEGOSet(7875)>>¬
7875¬
¬
And as an added bonus, you get 10 biscuits to give the kids/eat your self.¬
¬
Benjamin Whytcross
¬
Quick update...Here's what to look out for:¬
<<http://members.optusnet.com.au/b_whytcross/images/small%20sniggles%20box.jpg>>¬
¬
Benjamin Whytcross