 Local / Australia / 14260
    Re: Exchange rate at Shop@home? —Allister McLaren
   (...) Yes. If you have any friends in the States, use the US S@H portal and send it to their address, and get them to ship it over. Even if it costs $100 to ship it, you'll still come out well ahead [1]. I understand US customers get free shipping (...) (17 years ago, 1-Aug-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Exchange rate at Shop@home? —Allister McLaren
   (...) I stand corrected. Shipping within the US will is about US$35. (17 years ago, 1-Aug-07, to lugnet.loc.au)