 Local / Australia / 14256
  Back in Brisbane is me

Hi all, Just to 'officially' announce my return to Brisbane to all the people in .loc.au. I'm back for at least two years. Tim (17 years ago, 1-Aug-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Back in Brisbane is me

(...) So where are you working now? Kerry (17 years ago, 1-Aug-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Back in Brisbane is me

(...) Back at Griffith (my third time here). It seems I can't stay away from the place. Tim (17 years ago, 2-Aug-07, to lugnet.loc.au)