 Local / Australia / 14231
  Castle exclusive to Big W & no large castle for .au

I heard from someone who heard it from a LEGO rep that aparently the new castle sets are exclusive to Big W and that the large castle isn't coming down under. (17 years ago, 12-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Castle exclusive to Big W & no large castle for .au

(...) I was talking to my local Toyworld staff the other day about it and apparently in this case "exclusive" means exclusive for a few months. The new castle stuff will not be there until September/October and the new Mars Mission stuff is not (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.au)