 Local / Australia / 14211
14210  |  14212
Subject:
Lego club Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2007 02:18:00 GMT

Hello, I am in the process of creating a LUG group local to christchurch New
Zealand. I am mainly asking people who attend lego user groups. I just want to
know what you would do at a lego club (on a regular basis), where do people have
their clubs (i.e venue), how I would go in making a New Zealand Lego gathering
or competition type event, any ideas for getting funds, where a good reasonably
cheap bulk supplier of Lego products is, and anything I might need to know

Thank you for your feedback