 Local / Australia / 14191
Re: KEVIN HALL IS BACK...!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 03:52:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall wrote:
Hey everyone.....
YES.. it has been a while....... I have been and gone from Australia and been
back againe.. etc... moved.. moved again... and them some more.... BUT.... now I
am settled in Melbourne... YUP... in VIC... : )
I've finally got my lego out and have begun building again.... yes.. more
castles...: )
Anyway... I'd love to come to the next Melb meeting.. so let me know when the
next one is... I should be updating my website in the next few months too...

Good to hear from you again Kevin. Unfortunately you just missed our last
meeting (yesterday) but we will be having another late next month (details TBA).
Be good to catch up again. I'll try to remember to post the info here (I've been
a bit slack lately) but meanwhile you can also join our yahoo group at
http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/mugs-list/join

Catch up soon,

ROSCO