 Local / Australia / 14174
    rave review of Lego creator set 4939 - Cool cars. —Frances Schroeter
   Just bought this small set at my local Myer for $11.95. Set comes with instructions for 3 different models. So far I have only built the car that looks a bit like a Ferrari with the gull-wing doors. Other models were a truck cab chassis and a racing (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-07, to lugnet.loc.au)