 Local / Australia / 14142
    Are Durmstrang ships on special somewhere? —Richie Dulin
   Hello all, I've noticed a few Durmstrang ships appearing on Aussie eBay... when this happens for a set it's usually a sign that it's on sale somewhere. So, any ideas on which retail outlet is the source? Cheers Richie Dulin (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Are Durmstrang ships on special somewhere? —Anita Eenink
   (...) I know toyworld has them at full price still. I bought mine from target some time back, I think it was half price, and I wish I had bought more it is brilliant for me as a piece source (tan, light blue, dark red.. very delicious). (18 years ago, 1-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Are Durmstrang ships on special somewhere? —Thomas Tuddenham
   Toyworld here in Adelaide *had* them for half price. Not sure if they still do, but I can look in town tomorrow. Cheers Tom (...) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au)