 Local / Australia / 14123
Adelaide Meetup: Attempt 2... Attack of the bricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 05:06:30 GMT

Ok,

the last meetup I tried to pull together didn't happen. If I can get more than
one person it would be great, so I'm spamming this across a couple of different
Lego forums (Nicjasno, Classic-Space)

Anyway, I'm trying to pull together a meetup of lego fans in general, those who
are interested in technic, bricks, whatever, because the lego community here in
adelaide is completely NON EXISTENT!

If you want to get together with other like minded people, give me a shout on
mjjeffer [at] hotmail * com (if you use MSN), or if you use regular email,
shoutout on mjjeffer [at] gmail * com.

Or just reply in this thread.

Ok, time and date, location, etc.