 Local / Australia / 14106
14105  |  14107
Subject:
Dick Smith has 25% off Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2006 07:40:20 GMT

I happened to drop into my local Dick Smith at Indooroopilly today. They had
Lego (and Meccano and some other toys) at 25% off. Now Dick Smith doesn't
carry much Lego, but they did have a big stack of the NXT robotics set which
is a much nicer price when it's 25% off and some radio controlled Racer
sets.

There was no mention of  this 25% off on their WWW site -- just handwritten
signs in-store, so I don't know if it applies in all stores or for long or

But if you are looking to get the NXT, it might be worth checking your local
Dick Smith.

Kerry