 Local / Australia / 14080
  What is everybody doing?

Gday everybody, Thought I might just sling out there a simple question: Why is it so quiet? What is everybody doing with themselves these days? Myself: Moved out of home, moved my lego today, Sorting Now that I've finished uni for the year, sorting (...) (18 years ago, 30-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: What is everybody doing?

(...) Building a Christmas-themed death star. See: (URL) (18 years ago, 30-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: What is everybody doing?

(...) Ohh, that's some *good* shiny! :) me likes, going to do anything else to it? -Matthew (18 years ago, 30-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au)