 Local / Australia / 13985
Re: ntx now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 21:03:14 GMT

Myer CBD has none and said they had sold out very quickly and weren't at
all sure if/when they might get more.

Well, there's a happy ending to this story. Myer CBD asked me for my name
and phone number, saying they would set me know if more came in, but from
previous experience, you never get a call.

So, I was quite surprised yesterday at work when I found an email (our
voicemail comes as email now) saying that the NXTs were in store again and
that one had been put aside for me provided I collected it within 5 days. So
I went down to Myer CBD and found not only had they put one aside for me, it
was marked that I should get the 20% discount that applied during the sale,
so I was well-pleased.

So, the message is that NXTs are back in store at Myer.

Kerry