 Local / Australia / 13957
    Re: Brisbane CBD —Ross Crawford
   (...) Well if the LEGO site was working you could download the instructions. But the instructions server has been displaying "server error" for me now for over a week. I sent an email to support, but no response and no fixie. ROSCO (18 years ago, 15-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Brisbane CBD —Kerry Raymond
   (...) Well, I am not heartbroken ... I have tried building from online instructions and I find it very frustrating juggling the laptop on the Lego building table (not a large one), scrolling around because the laptop screen is not the same ratios as (...) (18 years ago, 15-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.au)