 Local / Australia / 13927
    Looking for Michael Golaszewski —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey, Does anyone know how to contact Michael Golaszewski? He told me before that he was going to leave existing sites hosted on his ozbricks domain up, but now my password doesn't seem to work, and his old e-mail address seems to be bouncing my (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jul-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.people, FTX)