 Local / Australia / 13921
  Re: If you want a 7900 Heavy Loader in the target sale...

(...) Further info suggests that each target store only had an allocation of 4 sets which clearly shows its a supply issue. (18 years ago, 20-Jul-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: If you want a 7900 Heavy Loader in the target sale...

(...) My local Target had more than 4, over 20 at least, but by 10am Thursday, they had none (they did open at midnight Wednesday though). I did buy the last 2 though. No 'Girls Fantasy Buckets' by 9.30am Thursday either. They did have 17 the (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jul-06, to lugnet.loc.au)