 Local / Australia / 13917
Re: Sydney LEGO Train Club - SLTC # 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 23:37:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Teunis Davey wrote:

Hello All, At SLTC,

There was abit of talk at Brickvention.That you Guys were doing your first
Public train show ,in the first week of October . Is this Correct ?

I would like to attend your first Lego train show , to see it all come together

You will be more than welcome Teunis, the exhibition will be held over the
October long weekend, September 30th - 2nd of October at the Hurstville Aquatic
Centre. The Aquatic Centre is located on the corner of Forest Road and King
Georges Road, Hurstville.

.I have just started building my own 38 Class , and I would like to see it
running around your layout . Hopefully it WILL be lead by another 38 class
,built by someone from SLTC , altogether pulling the red carriages.

There maybe a few of us from Melbourne coming up !

The more the merrier, if anyone is going to stay a few days in Sydney, I have a
very comfortable lounge that you could sleep on. Just pop me an email if you
require any more details: aussielego@optusnet.com.au

Cheers

John SLTC

Thanks , Teunis , M>LTC