 Local / Australia / 13915
Re: Hey all!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:26:56 GMT

      I am a long time Lugneter/Lego fan from the realtively lego barren
nation
of Ireland but will be moving down to Australia for university in a few
days
time (Queensland). I will be offline from tonight until I get settled but
thought I would throw up a note here to see what was happening Lego wise
around
the place...

Which university? Or more to the point which city?

Kerry