 Local / Australia / 13909
13908  |  13910
Subject:
Kmart sale starting Thursday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2006 00:09:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi guys,

There is a toys sale starting Thursday at Kmart.  All lego is 20% off.  A few
items of note however are the new smaller Star Destroyer for $139 (save $40),
Jabbas sail barge is down to $99 from $129.  The lego aeroplane is down to $56
from $70 and there are a few other sets on sale as well.

-Stephen