 Local / Australia / 13901
Re: 20% (or more) off at Myer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 01:13:58 GMT

I reccommend everybody take a look in Myer as they have new stock in and it is
all still 20% off.
They have what looks like all the new knights kingdom stuff.
New knights 8703 - 8706are in cookie tins. I can't confirm if they contain
cookies.
They have new exoforce stuff
7707 Striking Venom (with new click hinges)
7779 Batmobile Dragster
3298 Duplo Bob the builder
Tuner garage racers set
Heaps of other bits and bobs but most impresivley, they have the new designer
sets:
4894 Mythical Creatures
4895 Motion Power (with new technic battery box)
4896 Roaring Roadsters

no sign of catalogues.
no new technic
and yes i would tell you if there was new technic...