 Local / Australia / 13863
  Sydney LEGO Train Club - SLTC # 3

In order to avoid possible clashes with the school holidays we have moved the date forward to Saturday 24th June. So only 3 weeks until the next get-together. We just need to confirm a venue. Keep working away at those modules and features. -pete.w (18 years ago, 5-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Sydney LEGO Train Club - SLTC # 3

(...) Hello All, At SLTC, There was abit of talk at Brickvention.That you Guys were doing your first Public train show ,in the first week of October . Is this Correct ? I would like to attend your first Lego train show , to see it all come together (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jul-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: October train show (was - SLTC # 3)

(...) True, it's definitely happening. Saturday 30th September Sunday 1st October Monday 2nd October It's the NMRA (NSW) annual show, being held at the Hurstville Aquatic Centre. -pete.w (18 years ago, 5-Jul-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Sydney LEGO Train Club - SLTC # 3

(...) You will be more than welcome Teunis, the exhibition will be held over the October long weekend, September 30th - 2nd of October at the Hurstville Aquatic Centre. The Aquatic Centre is located on the corner of Forest Road and King Georges (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jul-06, to lugnet.loc.au)