 Local / Australia / 13861
    Re: Next BrisLug fest? —Tara Anderson
   Next Meet: This Saturday 10 June Time : 12:30ish Address : - send me an email tarajt@gmail (rochedale south) Lunch : Bbq and salad and softdrinks. Theme : Bring along your favourite MOC or SET. Can be a new SET or an old one. There will be lots of (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Next BrisLug fest? —Gary Quinlan
   (...) Hello Tara, I'll be there with Callum. I don't think you will have many people attending though as there are quite a few Brisbanites attending the Brickvention, But most of the BLTG will be here and maybe can attend, so the quality will be (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Next BrisLug fest? —Kerry Raymond
   (...) Sadly, I'll be in the category of Brisbanites and BLTC members not attending either Tara's gathering or Brickvention, as I am studying for my exams at the moment. Sigh! :-( My original plan had been to take 2 weeks holiday from work so I fit (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.loc.au)