 Local / Australia / 1386
RE: Ninja Football Players?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 05:24:41 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: James Howse [mailto:jehowse@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 3:19 PM
To: lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com
Subject: Ninja Football Players?

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Jamie Obrien writes:
Aghhhh!!! I guess i'll try and put together some Red Minifigs for
Liverpool!!! At least the Green/Whites will go for my Celtics!!!!
The red and white bus will have generic red/white combo,

if they have red tops, you can get some red legs from the • small red ninja
sets that are $1.88 at Big W.

Small red ninja sets?
do you mean set 3074, red ninja's dragon glider?
or one of the other small sets like <set:3016>
If you do mena 3074, where!?where?!? Do they have the old
ninja guy, white
ninja and evil shoguns as well?

I think he means the 118x series of 'impulse' sets. [don't recall a red
ninja, though]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)