 Local / Australia / 13814
13813  |  13815
Subject:
Announcing the Inaugural Meeting of The Sydney Lego Train Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:09:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

It's official, Sydney's Lego Train Club will be holding it's first meeting in
Quakers Hill at 10.00am on Saturday the 6th of May. So if you live in the Sydney
region and are interested in trains and wish to join the club please send me an
email - aussielego@optusnet.com.au you will be most welcome.