 Local / Australia / 13787
Re: Port Block getting serious competition?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:51:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:
A friend posted me a link to a huge Lego aircraft carrier, but I can't find
any info on whose work it is:

http://www.ezprezzo.com/crazypics/lego_aircraft_carrier.html

One of yours, Richard?

Kerry

There's more pictures here.

Of course, I have no idea who Weebleleezer is, but that's a friggen awesome
build.

Weebleleezer - come out, come out, wherever you are.