 Local / Australia / 13717
13716  |  13718
Subject:
Any WA Lugnetters who would like a visitor?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:31:53 GMT

I will be travelling from Tassie to WA on 15th March to take part in the Great
WA Bike Ride. Is there anyone out there living between Albany and Perth who
would like a visitor? I arrive in Perth on Wednesday 15th March, travel to
Albany on Thursday, have a few days to spare in Albany until the ride starts on
the Sunday. I then participate in the entire ride which finishes in Perth on
Saturday 1st April before flying home on Monday 3rd. I would love to meet up
with fellow Lego enthousiasts.