 Local / Australia / 13705
    new Lego Star wars sets spotted !!! in Melbourne —ignatius renteria
   Hi just a quick note to let you all know the new star wars range is available in Melbourne, while travelling to the Airport thought i'd go for a slight detour that led me to sunshine Big W there to my surprise was the A-wing, B-wing, v-wing, tie (...) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.au)