 Local / Australia / 137
Re: Australian Users Group or LEGOz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 00:02:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, David Williams writes:
Why not have an Australian Lego Users Group Network.
At least we can get alot more information.
You mean an Australian Lego Users Group?  I think there was talk a while
back about an club or user group named LegOz...

The way I see it is that STUDS (Richard's name for us Sydney ...and Canberra
and Bowral and... Lego people) is a Subgroup of LEGOz, Lego users group
Oztralia. I have a LEGOz/STUDS page up
http://www.geocities.com/jehowse/meet.htm
and am happy to host info, links, pictures (not too many!) and want lists for
any homepageless Aussie people out there.

If you're acutally talking about a LUGNET for Australia this would probably be
a duplication of the fine effort Todd is maintaining. We have an Australian
forum here to discuss price, availiablity, price, shows, price, webpages and
the price of legos in Australia, what else is there that could be better
served else where? (please note this is not a retorical question, if there is
an answer I'd like to be a part of helping that idea find it's space).

hope this clarifies some thoughts.
James

P.S. check out the rest of my site!