 Local / Australia / 13646
  Vikings on special at KMart

A trip to KMart yesterday revealed two especially good deals at KMart: [LEGOSet 7018] for $40, and [LEGOSet 7019] for $60 I bought one of each, and they are excellent sets. The heavy catapult on the fort is not quite as good rapid fire cannon on the (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Vikings on special at KMart

(...) Tried Kmart on Thursday and both were at normal price ($80 and $120). :( -Brad (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Vikings on special at KMart

(...) I checked their prices at K-Mart in Melbourne yesterday (Saturday) and they were at full price. Maybe your K-Mart mistakenly put them on clearance and then corrected it, or maybe they've prematurely put them on clearance. Let's hope it's the (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Vikings on special at KMart

(...) Today they were $45 and $75 respectively. They also had [LEGOSet 7477] for $55 Yummy! Cheers, Paul (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Vikings on special at KMart

(...) My Kmart at Chermside has a heap of the sets described, but at full price :( so I am waiting patiently maybe on sale again soon as that is almost all the sets they have on the shelves at the moment. Anita (18 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Vikings on special at KMart

(...) There is (acording to the k-mart website) 15% off everything in store from wednesday-friday. Although, if past experience is any guide, there will be a sale with a bigger % off some time in the near future :) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Vikings on special at KMart

(...) A nice set, and a very nice price. I got one for Christmas, but the pterodactyl was missing its left leg. I was hopping mad ;). I rang the good folks at Lego Australia to ask if they could send me the missing leg, and the helpful lady told me (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)