 Local / Australia / 13618
    Wake up Mr.Sleepyhead Stormtrooper —Pete White
   Recently purchased a HP Knight Bus... We all know about the 2 shades of purple problem, but the set I bought had a rather unusual part substitution mistake. Missing was one of the '2 x 2 slope with pillow printing'. Substituted was a SW Stormtrooper (...) (19 years ago, 21-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Wake up Mr.Sleepyhead Stormtrooper —John Brost
   (...) I believe this should answer your question, I saw this in person at a local train show a couple of months ago and got a good laugh. (URL) (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Wake up Mr.Sleepyhead Stormtrooper —Pete White
   (...) That makes it all a bit clearer. A company/fan conspiracy means we're all on the same bus. Delightful streetscape in that display as well. pete.w (19 years ago, 23-Nov-05, to lugnet.loc.au)