 Local / Australia / 13594
13593  |  13595
Subject:
Your planet, welcome!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 04:02:26 GMT

Hi all,

Have been away in the UK for a while, and been suffering withdrawal symptoms the
entire time, taking the edge off by picking up some Vikings, Dino adventure or
whatever its called, and even some Town.

(and some heretical MB Pyrates - elbows and knees! cool).

Back now and rolling in the ABS again :-)

Any thoughts of a Studfest sometime soon?

Richard
Still baldly going...