 Local / Australia / 13540
    LEGOLAND Billund on The Great Outdoors... —Melody Brown
   G'day all, LEGOLAND Billund will be shown on the Great Outdoors on Monday, channel 7 at 7:30pm :) They also may show the hotel? The hotel is expensive, but it's nice, we had Princess Leia's room :D (URL) fun ;) - Maybe I will see you there in a few (...) (19 years ago, 2-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)