 Local / Australia / 13517
  kmart sale 19/9/2005 - comparison with S@H prices.

The following sets are available at a kmart near Cairns, about 40-45 mins drive from where I live, if anyone's interested in what's on special for comparison purposes - I compared with S@H some are still at RRP - or if you were wondering what kmart (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: kmart sale 19/9/2005 - comparison with S@H prices.

"Geoffrey Hyde" <g.hyde@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:In1on9.1H70@lugnet.com... (...) Hmm something screwed up the formatting of the stuff I cut and pasted from the spreadsheet document. Don't know why but the prices are supposed to line up (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.au)