 Local / Australia / 13511
  Another Train Show for BLTG

Hi All Well there goes another great train show for BLTG again this time the very first Gold Coast Train Show at the Parklands at Southport on the beutiful Gold Coast. There was about 50 layouts 1 only Lego no competition when it comes to crowds (...) (19 years ago, 18-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Another Train Show for BLTG

(...) Congratulations guys, looks like a really great show. I only wish I could be there. (URL) I've taken the liberty of uploading the pics Peter sent me to BS. The folder is (URL) here> after moderation. For deeplinks go (URL) and change the (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, FTX)