 Local / Australia / 13509
Re: Selected Dino Attack sets now at Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:20:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch wrote:

    7475 Fire Hammer vs. Mutant Lizards
254 elements, 1 figure, US$20, 2005
LEGO > SYSTEM > Town > Dino Attack
$29.99

    7476 Iron Predator vs. T-Rex
278 elements, 3 figures, US$40, 2005
LEGO > SYSTEM > Town > Dino Attack
$59.99

    7477 T1 Typhoon vs. T-Rex
605 elements, 4 figures, US$70, 2005
LEGO > SYSTEM > Town > Dino Attack
$99.99

The two smaller sets didn’t seem to be there.

I saw the add for these today on the Cartoon Network, I think it only featured 3 sets and a USian spruiker voice. So we get non-agressive US sets, not the Euro sets ?

   Also at TRU I noiced that

Kath and Kim might like one of these...

    10151 Hot Rod
421 elements, 0 figures, US$40, 2004