 Local / Australia / 13503
Re: USE Snowspeeder 10129
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 00:17:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Steve Dunn wrote:
   Just a quik one, i noticed the snowspeeders were cheap $169 at sydney CBD David Jones today.

It doesn’t appear to be part of any sale, they must be clearing them out ? I figure if you’re looking fror white bricks head to your local DJs.

It’s got about as much Classic Gray as it has white, actually (1). An even better reason to rush over to DJ’s. Although at 11 cents per part it may still be too pricey for Ri^H^H some people.

You make a good point. 11cpp is a good price - not a great one, but a good one nonetheless.

We need to keep in mind that $169 is still a lot of money to a lot of people, particularly the younger members of our community - to them, a $169 set is a once a year thing, if ever.

Cheers

Richie Dulin