 Local / Australia / 13492
Re: VIKINGS at K-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:38:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch wrote:
   Just letting everyone know that K-Mart now have the VIKINGS sets in stock.

-snip-
  • Dark Green elements (in the Midgard Serpent, at least)
  • “Khaki” coloured elements (some sort of darkish tan colour, anyway)
  • Small shields (on Technic discs) use stickers.
  • Great selection of new minifig heads, including a “chain-mail” head and, my current favourite head, a KK2 “smarmy Rascus” head :-)

Thanks for the heads up. Spotlighted.

Now we just have to wait for a 20% off sale ;-)

Cheers

Richie Dulin

At Kmart Caloundra they came in the day after the 20% off toys sale.... Although (and this is probably common knowledge) Toyworld has the dates the Dino’s are coming in (well the lady showed me a sheet with dates that they should be coming in, although previously they had told me they were getting vikings exclusively, maybe they were confused, or I was confused, or maybe she meant dino’s. Anyways..... I had better get back to it.....

Anita