 Local / Australia / 13479
13478  |  13480
Subject:
Holden Monaro (with bogan)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 18:22:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

Finally got around to rendering and making instructions for an old MOC, a Holden Monaro sports car from the 1970s. For the non-Australians out there, you still see these things driving around Australia (mostly the outer suburbs), some in pristine condition and some old, dirty and dangerous.

A pic: also a front view. There are a couple more pics and instructions in the BS gallery (after moderation).

Who’s that minifig? That’s Davo. He owns the fully sick, original model HT GTS Monaro with fully tricked out stereo and AWWWWESOME sub-woofers. And mate, would you believe how whe goes. Mate I tell you, she fully goes.

Please let me know what you think.

Tim