 Local / Australia / 13458
    Re: First BUGS meet? —Timothy Gould
   (...) Hi Mel, Where in Germany are you moving? Have you got in contact with the 1000Steineland people? They seem to have quite a few meeting etc. and with the wonderful Deutschebahn it should be easy to get around. I think if you check out the (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: First BUGS meet? —Melody Brown
   (...) Hi Tim! (...) Most likely the northern region, and rather close to the Danish border ;) Exactly where we live depends on my fiance who is German and currently lives in Germany. (...) Yeah, I have been to Germany twice now :) I have known some (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au)