 Local / Australia / 13406
13405  |  13407
Subject:
Moving Overseas Sale: Storage Containers and more (great for LEGO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 03:04:34 GMT

Hi all,

Sorry for the sale post, but I am moving overseas in around three months from
now and need to start getting a few things moving, including what I currently
use as LEGO storage containers.  I have a lot of the Starmaid 10 ltr/a few 15ltr
and several 20ltr containers.  I also have black drawers with 4 drawers (stores
around 28ltrs each) and a few other with 4 drawers.  Also a large 50+ ltr
container with wheels on the base.  I'm keen on selling these as I need to both
gain as much $ and room as possible, otherwise my shipping bill will be huge!

I do have lots of other stuff for sale too, feel free to contact me, I have to
get rid of furniture and other goods too.

Many thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Mel :)

P.S. the grey drawers with 20+ clear drawers have already been accounted for :)