 Local / Australia / 13335
  Re: PROPOSAL for new track (was Re: New Lego Track!

(...) Accepted, I'm somewhat less disappointed now! (...) Yes, and a good start would be a larger radius curved track (had to add my plug) (...) I don't think its a risk rather than a lack of will (only my opinion) (...) True, and may I add (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)