 Local / Australia / 13232
13231  |  13233
Subject:
ABC Local Radio, Western Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:21:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

There has been a lot of media interest in Lego in the UK recently. A spin off
from this is that the Brickish Association, the UK forum for AFOLs, has been
approached by several radio stations for interviews.

Some more local than others!

We've been approached by two Aussie ones and will be going live for a
chat/interview on ABC Local Radio in Perth. I'm expecting to be called around
12.30-1.00pm UK time and as we're about 7 hours behind you the interview will be
broadcast around 7.30-8.00pm today.

Quite why local radio in Australia has picked up on this I don't know, but
please listen in if you get the chance.

Best wishes from the frozen wastelands of the north,

Jon Reynolds