 Local / Australia / 13204
  Re: 2005 Aussie Catalogue is available

(...) Would that look a little similar to this: (URL) Of course it says "FALL" (which I would think from my minor understanding of (...) Nope, they dropped this idea around 1997 I think... BTW, It looks like a whole year catalogue this year. (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 2005 Aussie Catalogue is available

(...) I scanned all the stores at lunch for the catalogue with no success. Last stop was HobbyCo and they made me fork out $1.95. I had a buck 95 in my pocket exactly. fate. I hope the people at Lego get hold of this thread and stick it to the (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.loc.au)