 Local / Australia / 13184
    Wanted to Trade: 6090 Royal Knight's Castle for Mindstorms. —Geoffrey Hyde
   The 6090 is complete wit instructions, has a box (shipping may be expensive though) and needs an outer box for me to put it in or I'll have to make one up. I believe the pieces are all there. If interested, please contact through my email address. (...) (19 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.loc.au)