 Local / Australia / 13175
Re: new star wars in stores (well TARGET anyway...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 22:55:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:

So Target would only be an option of percentage off sales ;)

Ah well, you will all be pleased to know that Target has 20% off Lego from
Thursday :)

Thanks for the heads up! I went and spent my St Valentines Day gift voucher last
night - through the magic of mathematics it was worth 25% more!

Still, the new star wars sets need slightly more of a discount before I'll be
tempted.

But:

Annakin/Sebulba mini sets were down to $2.28 after discount... 3.2cpp - and some
nice pieces there are too.

The designer boat set was down to $36ish... (A couple of the other older
designer sets seem to have been multi-discounted too.)

I got a couple of purple X Pods too... Not quite so good on the cpp front (just
under 12cpp, so not too bad)... but nice pieces! Much recommended.

Cheers

Richie Dulin