 Local / Australia / 13162
13161  |  13163
Subject:
BLTG table back up and on track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 10:56:54 GMT

Hi All
Well after a long spell in storage the BLTG layout is back up assembled and
ready for the new layout for this years train show in May.
Thanks to all who helped today to retrieve and set it up.
On another note why I am posting, next weekend 5 & 6 March we were scheduled to
do a display at the Sandgate PCYC, because of the layout not being available in
time we have offered a Static display of all Lego in our allotted area.
All BRISLUGS members are invited to contribute items to the tables if they so
desire and we could also use some assistance for manning the display on the
Saturday and Sunday.
So if you would like to participate please Email me at my address with details
of what you would like to bring (so we don't all bring an X wing Fighter) and I
will pass on all the relevant details.

Cheers
Peter Parsons