 Local / Australia / 13141
Re: K-mart 15% sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 08:49:23 GMT

"Daniel Purdie" <danielpurdie@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:IC1pEE.nw0@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.au, Daniel Purdie wrote:
Oh and "normal lay-by conditions apply", phew!

BTW, I'd placed some lego (<http://guide.lugnet.com/set/10129 UCS • Snowspeeder>)
on lay-by last Saturday, and today they allowed me to cancel that lay-by • and
create a new one, at the 15% off price.

Kmart are usually quite good about that - I've done it a couple of times for
big items.

cheers

SAB